Wednesday 5 October 2016

We are back.........YES we are

It is a great pleasure to be back again, my sincere apologies for leaving for soooo long without a word from me. I am truly sorry.

Legal blogging is my passion as Law is my first love but circumstances, society, time atimes prevent us from living our dreams. I am not promising the whole world but i will never leave you again, because you care ***Kisses

I say thank you to everyone who checked on me, those who refused to leave or delete me off their Black Berry Mssenger (BBM) , some sent mails which were mostly was ignored by me, i am truly sorry it wasn't intentional. Our New BBM Pin is 5EEF80F5 add us and lets keep educating ourselves.

We shall be educating ourselves as usual by relating law with trends ranging from Politics, Entertainmemt, Marital Issues, Rights of Employers and Employees to mention a few. Also, questions /advise will be treaated.

Thanks for the love always.

Yours

CREMELAWYER
oyenike.alliyu@gmail.com
TWITTER @cremelawyer
IG @ cremelawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment