Monday 24 February 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I  can't  tell  you  how  overjoyed  i  am  today,It  feels  so  good  to  be  a  year  older.
I  am  proud  of  myself  and  of  everything  i  have  achieved in  my  life  so  far

I  have  the  most  beautiful  and  incredible  husband,daughter,mother,siblings  and  friends  anyone  would  pray  for,who  have  gone  out  of  their  ways  to  make  me  feel loved  today  and  who  are  there  for  me  everyday.You  know  who  you  are,Thank  you  I  LOVE  YOU.

And  most  importantly i  have  a  legal  capacity  to  do  so  many  things  from  voting  and  be  voted  for  in  Nigeria,legal  capacity  to sue  and  be  sue,to  enter  into  contract  agrEement  and  so  on.

yaaaaay  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO  ME

Thank  You.

OYENIKE  ALLIYU-ADEBIYI  LLB(hons)  BL

4 comments:

  1. Sorry this is coming late dear but happy birthday. I wish the best things ever for you and your family.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday Oyenike Cremelawyer,more brilliant years to come

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday darling sister,it feels good to have an amazing person like you as a sister.So much pride comes with the thought of being your sister.Wish you many more fabulous years ahead.We super,super love u,always..........Yinka Icanfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish u many more prosperous and friuitful returns . Long live and rewarding years , amen .

    ReplyDelete