Friday 1 November 2013

NEW MONTH MESSAGE


Happy new month to all blog visitors, I appreciate you all. May the good lord continue to guide us all to the positive side of the law.

I appreciate your contributions so far, I can’t do this all alone, and God bless you.

My knowledge of law will be in vain if I do not impart it to others and that is why I have decided to start this blog to educate the general public on the role and importance of a lawyer and to educate them on their individual rights and how best to enforce those rights.

Lets us do this together by telling others about this blog. ROBIN MORGAN said –Knowledge is power. The secreting of knowledge or information may be an act of tyranny camouflaged as humility.

Happy new month once again.

Thank you.

Oyenike Alliyu-Adebiyi  Llb(hons)BL

5 comments:

  1. Happy New month to you to babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month dear. God bless the work of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.oyenikealliyu-adebiyi.blogspot.com1 November 2013 at 05:54

    Anonymous 04:54, Sunmade Thanks and Amen to your prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classical lawyer2 November 2013 at 23:47

    Amen n I wish u more successes . Stay blessed with d family .

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.oyenikealliyu-adebiyi.blogspot.com3 November 2013 at 03:39

    @ classical lawyer, Thanks dear and Amen to your prayer.

    ReplyDelete